Change focus? Why?
- Haven't I seen the graph in here before? It still doesn't measure what part of that engagement was in support of rather than opposing.
This recent article came in handy as a yardstick for the rerun. A study that measures the engagement between two competing ideologies fits Point 1 by nature; it fits Point 4 in that it doesn't measure whether engagement is positive or negative (isn't there already existing technology that picks out frequently recurring words or tracks affiliations of those who choose to engage?); and Point 5 - that "cherry-picking tactic" that doesn't contain all the evidence, which makes it more likely the study in the social media article has been "deliberately curated to mislead."
Careful with those matches - the gaslighting's back on.
- Thanks to this reminder, numbers and all.
- Adding this for the press secretary's benefit.
- This is a regime that's proven willing to play the long game (koalas to you, tool, for the deletion; and thanks, uploader, for the replacement link), a regime that took their 十年不晚 seriously. Those who interact with such a regime are right to take its deeds just as seriously in this case, keeping that adage in mind. (I wonder if the term "monomania" fits here, all resources of a country on the singular focus of 毒蛇 not 天鹅's ambition.)
- Ending with this because for all the platform's dubiousness, the music makes the tool worthwhile.