- May I take this opportunity to wish you all the koalas! (FLoC = Federated Learning of Cohorts. Having multiple sources of information is important, sickles, to supplement omissions in one with material in another.)
- To me, the language chosen in the title points to why the politician in a cassock decides to speak for religious adherents in one part of the world and not a 兄弟's; however, it doesn't invalidate any help those people may receive from his visit.
- Because "no questions asked" is always bad policy.
- On the subject of recommendations I'm not into, those who have had the misfortune of running without a bra (painfully relevant Python), let alone participating in any form of sport without proper cushioning and support, will understand why I'm not exactly sympathetic to complaints of reduced furry fantasy fodder. (Had another word in there, but I decided starts with W and rhymes with tank was less appropriate than calling out the politician in a cassock.)
- Ending with this because it's beautiful. (Despite the nonsensical site logo change. Yes, I remember back that far.)