- What, were these articles TL;DR for you lot? "We're certainly not starting from scratch, because there is activity going on in the distribution... I mean we're coming in with fresh ideas, but also some ideas with... the previous administration. You can't say it was absolutely not usable at all." Congratulations on basing that article on statements both debunked by a primary source and corrected in the secondary, gaslighters. (Here's a look at how this issue is going down in other locations.)*
It looks to me like the choice of who to believe is either the MD or the staffer who's doubling down on a narrative that counters a political opposite. This is beyond blinkered - this is eyes sewn shut.
* Bit of a tangent on local news access, but I'm also keeping an eye on whose Ebenezer C-suites ought to be infested by many koalas. (Clap? Nah. Neither appropriate nor accurate.)
- A 脱空 such as this ought to be respected in the manner a hollow snakeskin deserves, the 敌害. (Still there, 微软.)
Amended to add - looking for treatment as fair as this? (Still silent, politician in a cassock?)
- By all means, enjoy inventing additional reasons to define the word "woke" as the opposite of good.
These are the people who neither need praise nor fear censure, because they shouldn't; and 服部 半蔵 helped 花嫁-さん because there are stupid-boy moments that exceed a mophead is not a hat, Inspector Rogaine. (Amended to add - relax, Budget Scottish Uncle, it was a funny hat.) On the whole, these are the people who work on protecting others and following the law they uphold, even when it makes protecting themselves more difficult. And the most saddening and infuriating part of this is that these are the people who have and still do take these risks, physical and not, for others, despite the mess those others spew.
Also, putting this and this up to compare.
- Ending this post with this nuttiness, because of all the A-holes that abound, this one gave me the laugh I needed.